1. Bank bonanza: Earnings season is now in full swing, with investors hearing from three big American banks on Friday.
1. Big banks report: Wall Street will get earnings from JPMorgan Chase (JPM) and Citigroup (C) before the opening bell.
1. Spotlight on Spain: Investors are closely monitoring the most serious political crisis to hit Spain in four decades. The
1. Spain on the brink: Spanish markets were volatile Thursday as the country grappled with its worst political crisis in
1. Equifax grilling: Equifax (EFX) will be on Capitol Hill on Wednesday for a second day of hearings over its
1. Equifax in the hot seat: Equifax (EFX) will be on Capitol Hill on Tuesday for the first of three
1. Mass shooting in Vegas: At least 20 people were killed in a shooting outside the Mandalay Bay Resort and
1. Streaming in: Streaming device company Roku will make its market debut in New York on Thursday. The company intends
1. Sky-high tariff: Shares in Bombardier (BDRAF) are set to move Wednesday after U.S. trade officials recommended a 220% tariff
1. Stocks calm: Markets appear to have stabilized after a rough start to the week. U.S. stock futures were flat