The Explosive Growth Stock Most Investors Have Missed
Imagine buying a stock for $ 10 and selling it back to Wall Street for $ 100.
One group of investors did just that with a company called Intuitive Surgical (NasdaqGS: ISRG).
In doing so, they funded their retirement dreams with one swing of the bat.
The Inside Story on a 2,624% Winner
Intuitive pioneered automated surgery with its da Vinci system, which lets doctors operate through high-definition video screens, using machine-assisted tools.
The benefits? Smaller incisions, less blood loss and faster recovery times.
However, the fledgling company had the misfortune of going public just before the dot-com bubble burst in 2001. Even though the IPO price was slashed from $ 13 to $ 9, the stock got clobbered during the panic selling of 2001 and dropped to $ 5 a share.
But it finally started to inch higher and hit $ 10. And then it doubled to $ 20. And tripled to $ 60. After climbing to $ 100, Intuitive Surgical started gapping higher and ended up hitting $ 500!
There are stories of janitors who worked at Intuitive’s offices out in Sunnydale, California, running their life savings of $ 5,000 up to $ 250,000.
Are we suggesting you buy Intuitive Surgical now? Absolutely not. After a 2,624% gain, that opportunity is over.
But we are going to make sure you’re not going to miss this next one.
Why History Is About to Repeat
Intuitive’s story is useful for understanding the future 10-bagger Jim Fink, chief investment strategist of ourRoadrunner Stocks advisory, is recommending right now.
It fills a need that’s every bit as crucial as less-invasive surgery. And just like Intuitive in its early days, Wall Street has yet to catch on.
This 10-bagger-in-the-making was born when a surgeon at the Mayo Clinic had a vision. He’d worked with many orthopedic firms and saw what the industry could do differently—and better.
After leaving the Mayo Clinic, he started his own company and took it public. Today, it’s one of the world’s fastest-growing orthopedic firms, and it has carved out a significant share of the $ 40-billion orthopedic implant market.
Limitless Demand Ahead
Arthritis is the number-one cause of joint problems, and a spreading epidemic is fueling demand for this company’s products.
In November 2013, the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention reported that 52.5 million U.S. adults suffer from arthritis, and by 2030 that number will jump to nearly 70 million. Many sufferers treat their pain with over-the-counter remedies and prescription medications. However, medications can have damaging side effects.
The solution? Joint-replacement surgery, in which doctors replace an arthritic or damaged joint with an artificial one called a prosthesis. Hip replacement—one of the most important surgical advances in the past century—is a good example. Every year, more than 300,000 are performed in the U.S.
Fink’s recommendation develops, makes and sells orthopedic implant devices and related products to hospitals around the world. It dominates key areas of this market, which is the fastest-growing healthcare segment in the U.S. Quarter after quarter, analysts’ earnings estimates have been blown away. Sales have exploded.
All Our Indicators are Flashing “Buy”
At the same time, healthcare stocks, especially the medical-equipment sector, have taken a hit since the Supreme Court ruled on Obamacare. It’s a classic example of mass hysteria artificially depressing stock prices.
Something similar happened when Medicare was launched in 1966. Savvy investors loaded up on bargain-priced healthcare stocks and funded their retirements when they tripled three years later.
Now, negative sentiment has created another remarkable opportunity. Here’s why Fink’s recommendation should be at the top of your list:
- Massive competitive advantages: This company has created what Warren Buffett calls an “economic moat.” On the supply side, it has industry-leading products protected by over 100 patents. On the demand side, it has customers locked in for years through national purchasing contracts with the major healthcare networks.
- Talented management: You can measure price-to-earnings ratios and crunch revenue and earnings numbers, but you can’t measure heart. And you can’t calculate drive and ambition to achieve successful patient outcomes. This is a great company because it has a great management team comprised of great people.
- Government-backed returns: The Affordable Care Act opens up a new category of tens of millions of patients for this company to serve. In the final analysis, the U.S. government is virtually guaranteeing your investment returns for years to come!
How to Make Your Move Now
Fink reveals everything you need to profit from this extraordinary stock in his just-released special report, “The Future of Surgery: The Medical Tech Marvel That Will Dominate Orthopedics.”
It’s yours free just for trying out Fink’s Roadrunner Stocks advisory, where he uses the proven strategies of Warren Buffett and Peter Lynch to uncover tomorrow’s high-flying small cap stocks today.
Here are just a few winners his readers have profited from recently:
- U.S. Physical Therapy has climbed 41% since Fink recommended it on April 26, 2013.
- FutureFuel has shot up 48.1% since he pounded the table on this big winner in a research report back on March 28, 2013.
- Gentex has gapped 67.3% higher since Fink urged subscribers to buy on January 24, 2013.
Now, with this special trial offer, you get access to all of Fink’s very best picks for a full 90 days and complete details on the company he reveals in “The Future of Surgery: The Medical Tech Marvel That Will Dominate Orthopedics.”
Let us rush you this top-secret recommendation right away. You do not want to look back and see that you missed the next Intuitive Surgical rocketing from $ 10 a share to $ 100—and beyond.
Click here to get your FREE report and full access to all of Fink’s latest picks now!
Editor’s note: Here’s what readers are saying about Roadrunner Stocks:
“Your logical and statistical view has always been a tremendous education to me. Your valuation analysis is well-reasoned and very comfortable to follow.”
“Your picks are doing great.”
“Thanks, Jim, for a great 2013!!!”
Don’t miss your chance to join this satisfied group with no obligation whatsoever. Take the first step now by clicking here.
Photo: Sergei Golyshev via photopin cc
Rules of Discussion on Live Index
2. Member's comments should lead to value addition in forum discussion.
3. If anyone is found making repetitive Explicit/Abusive/Racial comments, his account shall be banned and old posts will be deleted.