UK Factors to watch on 28 Dec 2016
Britain’s FTSE 100 index is seen opening 0.07 percent higher on Wednesday after a four-day Christmas break, according to financial bookmakers.
* The UK blue chip index closed 0.1 percent higher on Friday at 7,068.17 points.
* OIL: Oil prices edged down on Wednesday in quiet early Asian trading as the market waits to see how OPEC and non-OPEC members carry through on planned supply cuts in the new year.
* BP PLC: Australia’s top grocer Woolworths Ltd said on Wednesday it will sell its chain of petrol stations to BP plc for A$ 1.8 billion ($ 1.3 billion), the latest disposal in a bid to return the company’s focus to its core supermarket business.
Rules of Discussion on Live Index
2. Member's comments should lead to value addition in forum discussion.
3. If anyone is found making repetitive Explicit/Abusive/Racial comments, his account shall be banned and old posts will be deleted.