India : Market Watch for the day – 24 Aug 2016
India’s SGX CNX Nifty Index futures for Aug. delivery fall 0.2% to 8,634.00.
MSCI A-P index -0.1%.
Foreign investors sold net 1.1b rupees of stks on Aug. 23, according to Central Depository Services website.
Nifty little changed yday to 8,632.60.
* Aurobindo Pharma (ARBP): 1Q net +24% y/y to 5.85b rupees
* Castrol India (CSTRL): Parent said to sell up to 8.5% stake,CNBC-TV18 says
* EClerx Services (ECLX): To consider share buyback Aug. 29
* Engineers India (ENGR): 1Q net +50% y/y to 803m rupees
* Gammon Infrastructure (GISP): Brookfield said close to finalizing Gammon asset buys, Livemint says
* Glenmark Pharmaceuticals (GNP): Raised to neutral vs underweight at JPMorgan
* GMR Infrastructure (GMRI): To consider raising up to 25b rupees on Sept.14
* Hathway Cable (HATH): Approves unit raising capital by initial sale
* Idea Cellular (IDEA): Report on Idea sale to Vodafone is baseless, Aditya Birla Group says
* Indo Count (ICNT): To split each share into 5
* Inox Wind (INXW): Says got winding up petition from Mahindra Logistics
* Jai Corp. (JFI): Qtr net -42% y/y to 60.1m rupees
* Just Dial (JUST): To merge JDGPL’s data unit with self
* MOIL (MOIL): Executed mining lease over 76.409 Ha. land in MP state
* Oberoi Realty (OBER): Cut to hold from buy at ICICIdirect
* Piramal Enterprises (PIEL): Piramal, Bain said to tie-up for distressed debt investment, PTI says
* Reliance Infra (RELI): Debt to drop after power, road business sale, BS says
* Reliance Power (RPWR): Allowed to mortgage Sasan coal block,ET says
* Suzlon Energy (SUEL): Allots 3.9m shares upon FCCB conversion
* UltraTech Cement (UTCEM), Jaiprakash Associates (JPA): CCI approves UltraTech’s acquisition of 11 Jaypee Cement plants
* Welspun India (WLSI): JC Penney investigating Welspun textiles product claims
* Wipro (WPRO): Qualys reports global partnership with Wipro
* Yes Bank (YES): Cut to reduce vs accumulate at Quant Broking
* Aurobindo Pharma (ARBP)
* NCC (NJCC)
* Tata Global (TGBL)
Earnings: (June quarter; net income adj. ests.)
* Man Infraconstruction (MINF)
* Nava Bharat Ventures (NBVL)
* Jubilant Foodworks (JUBI)
* Pidilite Industries (PIDI)
* Thomas Cook (TC)
Rules of Discussion on Live Index
2. Member's comments should lead to value addition in forum discussion.
3. If anyone is found making repetitive Explicit/Abusive/Racial comments, his account shall be banned and old posts will be deleted.